Work with Beth
Are you ready to up level your life? One-on-one personal coaching is the most effective way to positively impact your lifestyle and help you achieve your goals.
What can you expect from Personal Coaching?
- Connection – meet in person, over the phone, via Skype or FaceTime, via email, text or Facebook
- Personalization – whether you want to get organized, better manage your time, set a long term goal, become a more effective communicator or develop a growth mindset, your plan will be uniquely yours
- Achievability – together we will break your plan into small, doable steps to push you toward success
- Accountability – consistent contact will help you stay on track with your plan – and if you get off track, we will devise a plan to get you back to where you need to be
Personal coaching sessions offered in three, six and twelve month packages and include two one-hour sessions per month and unlimited text, email or Facebook messaging.
Schedule your FREE 30 minute coaching session today. Click below to see my open days and times.
Ignite YOUR Life Groups
- Book Groups – My Ignite Your Life Groups are the birthplace of deep, long-lasting, positive friendships centered on personal growth, goal-setting, self-care, support and friendship. Diving into books like Girl Wash Your Face by Rachel Hollis and Growing Big by Tara Mohr we learn how to focus our talents and energies on living and loving our best life yet. Ignite Your Life Groups take place in many areas of the Des Moines Metro and are offered in the morning (before work) and over the lunch hour.
- Retreats – Taking time out from the daily grind to intentionally seek peace, comfort and quiet is nourishing for the soul. My retreats will fill your heart with warm food and conversation, nurturing activities to help you find your center, peaceful time for self-reflection and refreshing, cup-filling experiences. Pour into your life and you will be better able to serve those around you!
- Workshops – One or two-day workshops in the Des Moines Metro Area to help you create a lifestyle based on your values and priorities. Includes peer mentoring, collaboration, planning tools and simple skills you can use again and again – and of course lots and lots of laughs!